There are no openings at this time.
Facilities Rental Coordinator
Oceanside Theatre Company (OTC) is seeking an independent contractor to serve as Facilities Rental Coordinator. The Coordinator manages and supports facility rentals for The Brooks Theatre and Studio 219. He or she acts as a liaison and the primary point of contact between theater management and renters to ensure excellent customer service, rental support, and execution of events.
The independent contractor will report to the OTC Board of Directors, and have the following responsibilities:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide administrative and managerial support for Oceanside Theatre Company, including but not limited to: contract preparation, written and verbal communication with clients, handling deposits and receivables, staffing rental events, and occasionally supervising rental events.
- Ensure each rental inquiry receives a personal response within one business day of the initial inquiry.
- Actively contact prospective clients to develop relationships and sales opportunities.
- Coordinate and schedule Facilities Rentals with OTC company calendar.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Google-based office programs (Docs, Drive, Sheets, Calendar)
- General knowledge of hospitality and event sales, coordination, and execution.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple clients, external vendors, technical staff, and volunteers.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with all financial and other proprietary information.
- Experience coordinating multiple events and/or projects simultaneously.
- Experience processing formal documents.
- Experience communicating with clients and prospective clients via phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Experience coordinating large events.
This position requires a flexible schedule commensurate with the business cycles of a mid-sized performing arts venue. Hours required are an average of 2-3 per week, but could be significantly greater, depending on demand.
Please send your resume, along with cover letter to email@example.com
Submittal deadline: Open until position is filled
Note: This position is for an independent contractor. The contractor will not be an employee of Oceanside Theatre Company.